BUCKSWOOD OVERSEAS SUMMER SCHOOL
Encouraging confidence through experience.
It’s easy to see why kids and teens would want to spend their summer at Buckswood Overseas Summer School (BOSS). It’s an experience of a lifetime that offers more than meets the eye! Of course our English lessons are extremely important but so too is the thrill of trying new activities and visiting new places. The friendships that are made make it such a special experience for our students.
Here at BOSS, we take pride in helping to shape the lives of our students and, by encouraging confidence through experience, we allow them to challenge themselves through excitement and adventure as well as developing social and life skills in a happy and pleasant environment.
BOSS is not only about experiencing new things and shaping lives, it is also about having lots of fun and being able to take
your stories home to share with your friends and family. Our campus in summer is an amazing place, full of life, activities
and energy! Who wouldn’t want to spend their summer at BOSS?
• 20 hours of English per week
• Trinity College Spoken English Exam (98% pass rate)
• Two full day and three half day excursions
• Museum and attraction entrance fees
• Full Afternoon and Evening Activity Programme
• All course materials including ‘A Slice of Britain’ and BOSS Diary
• Full board accommodation
• Student travel insurance
• Laundry service
• BOSS wristband, water bottle, folder and t-shirt