FLEXILEARNING CENTRE LTD
The Flexilearning Centre is a small private school, located in Ilford, East London.
The Flexilearning Centre is a small private school, located in Ilford, East London. We specialise in English language and exam preparation classes, taught in small classes and offered with flexible study arrangements.
We teach adults who want to improve their reading, writing, speaking and listening skills for different purposes, including needing English to improve their chances of employment, gaining citizenship, preparation for travel or to access university.
We offer excellent small classes with a maximum of 6 students in each in a friendly, student-focused learning environment. We make sure that each student gets the attention that he or she needs to learn English directly from the teacher.
Whether you need English the Flexilearning Centre offers you the opportunity to study for the skills you need and with all the necessary support to obtain your English language qualification.
The Flexilearning Centre is conveniently located in central Ilford, making it easy for students to travel to central London in just 18 minutes. Ilford is a low-cost, multicultural community, just 13 minutes away from Westfield, one of Europe’s largest shopping malls, and the Queen Elizabeth Olympic Park. Ilford has a great Community Central Library and Museum, multi-screen cinema, local theatre and much more
Good to Know
• The Flexilearning Centre is a registered Trinity College London and ESOL exam centre
• Our classes are small, with a friendly atmosphere. We have students from many different backgrounds and countries.
• We offer the English language qualifications and certificates that are required by many universities, higher and further education colleges.
• We specialise in community-based learning where adults attend contextualised English classes depending on their needs.
• We offer special English classes for newcomers to the UK, supporting them to learn the right English for work and life.
• We can supply organisations and community groups with either certified or stand-alone courses, ranging from general English classes to English for Work.
• Our courses are on demand and run all year.
Course fee includes:
• All registration fees
• All course materials
• A placement test and induction
• Regular progress reports
• Help and advice with furthe