FRANCES KING SCHOOL OF ENGLISH (LONDON)
Our school in Kensington, central London.
Our school in Kensington, central London
• Excellent location in beautiful Kensington, one of central London’s finest areas, only a short walk to many major attractions such as Kensington Palace, the museum district, Harrods department store and the shops, cafes, restaurants and entertainment of fashionable Chelsea and Knightsbridge.
• 22 classrooms in the main building and 10 in a nearby annex. Excellent facilities include several common areas, café, self-access study centre, Internet and Wi-Fi.
Programmes for adults
• Standard, Intensive, day and evening courses available all year with a focus on speaking and communication.
• Preparation for IELTS and Cambridge Examinations with excellent results.
• English for Professionals, minimum age 24 and only 5-8 students in each class.
• University English, Academic English and Summer Academy: English for Law, Medicine, Engineering, It and Architecture
• Dedicated Private Lesson Centre for One-to-One/Two/Three.
• Exciting daily activity programme to make friends and discover London – guided sightseeing; visits to museums and galleries; language learning activities, weekly parties in well-known clubs, sports and much more.
• Centrally located homestays, mainly in travel zones 1 and 2. Welcoming hosts carefully chosen by the school.
• Modern student residences for students aged 18 and over with private bathrooms and apartments near our schools, some walking distance, others a short journey by underground.
Programmes for families
• Family Programme for parents and their children from age 6. Children study with others from around the world and there are optional courses for their parents. Available in winter, spring, summer and autumn. We can arrange homestays, studios and apartments for the whole family.
London Teenager Summer Camp
• Residential Teenager Programme for ages 12-17 in summer in unique campus in Kensington. English Language plus a choice of Discover London, Fashion, Art and Design, Sports Fan and Young Leader workshops and activities. Accommodation is on campus and day school also available.