BYOD Educational podcasting for promoting oracy with Anchor
This workshop will explore the power of podcasting for improving speaking and listening skills including a step by step guide on:
- Why use podcasting in the language classroom?;
- Building your own podcast from scratch with anchor.fm. ;
- Recording and editing;
- Adding music and effects.;
- Recording remote interviews;
- Using the episode builder;
- Publishing to a real audience and distributing your show.
Presented by Joe Dale – independent languages consultant, former SSAT Languages Lead Practitioner, recognised expert on technology and language learning, described in a Guardian article as an ‘MFL guru’ and the man behind the #mfltwitterati.
Free with PRO Membership
Certificate On Completion
Count Towards CPD Hours