NATIVE LEVEL ENGLISH LANGUAGE TEACHERS
ELC Language School
The Employee shall perform the following duties:
-Take part in designing the curricula, performing lectures and practical lessons of the English courses enumerated in the annual List of Educational Programs signed by the Director.
-Preparation Students to Cambridge exam (YLE, KET, PET, FCE, CAE,CPE).
-Preparation to the Unified State Examination in English.
-Perform the lessons in the following forms:
-group lessons (up to 12 students);
-individual & office training;
-design and prepare resource
Details of Position
Centrally located ELC Language School in Khabarovsk is looking for enthusiastic committed full-time English language teachers to join our growing professional team from JANUARY 2019.
A great opportunity to teach a full variety of ages and levels within a friendly, dynamic and supportive team!
There is a possibility for very early promotion for experienced candidates.
Excellent package. Excellent professional development and benefits.
Qualifications and requirements:
1. Native Level English speakers
2. University degree, education- or language-related degrees preferred.
3. TEFL qualification, CELTA or equivalent.
4. Experience in an educational environment.
5. Excellent communication and presentation skills.
6. Extroverted, confident, friendly, open-minded, flexible, passionate about teaching the language.
7. Good team player.
General English to teenagers, adults
Cambridge Exams Preparations
Salary and Benefits
1. MONTHLY SALARY: 910 RUB (14 USD) per 1 hour (60 minutes), approximately 1800-2000 USD per month.
2. AIRFARE: Up to 65,000 RUB (1000 USD) reimbursed over 12 months
3. HOUSING: Apartment in the city center.
To apply for this job please visit www.elc.sc.