Giraffe English is now looking for dynamic, creative and passionate English teachers to join our close-knit teaching team. We teach students 3-12 years old, and given the age of our students, our mission extends beyond teaching English. We believe that we must not only be effective teachers of English, but work to help create an environment where students can work and learn collaboratively.
Our young learners focus on speaking and as the they progress into different levels, they are introduced to reading and writing. Our courses are designed to cater to each students needs as well as establish confidence in their English speaking ability.
As our students advance even further we offer them the opportunity to participate in courses such as public speaking and drama classes. Each course is specially designed to allow our students to not only work on their English speaking ability, but also learn specialized and valuable skills that will aid them in the future.
- 13-16 teaching hours per week
- 30-hour work week including teaching hours
- Lesson planning
- Participate in events and special activities based on Western holidays (Christmas, Halloween, etc.)
- Attend trainings and meetings
- Weekend classes with days off during the week
Contract Length: 1 year 3 months
Eligible Candidates: ESL Instructor
Student Level: Early Childhood
Monthly Salary: USD 2400 – 3000
- Excellent salary: 17,000 – 21,000 RMB per month (based on qualifications and teaching ability)
- 2 weeks hotel accommodation upon arrival
- Continuous living support form our dedicated support team
- Legal Z work visa provided
- Visa document reimbursement
- Health insurance provided
- Contract completion bonus of up to one month’s salary
- 30 days national and school holidays annually
- 5 days paid personal leave annually plus unpaid personal leave available
- Free Mandarin lessons
- Real possibility to receive multiple raises within the first year
- Career development opportunities
- Professional pre-job training and extensive on-the-job training provided
Qualifications and Requirements
Required Certificates: TESL/TEFL Certificate over 100 hours
Education Required: Bachelor
- Patient, hardworking and passionate in teaching young learners
- Creative and has a good sense of humour
To apply for this job please visit www.teachaway.com.