Teach English to Adult Learners in China (all inclusive: Visa, Housing, Flights & City Break)
6-Months Academic Exchange Opportunity in Beijing (Adult Teaching)
All inclusive: Visa Fee, Housing, Return Flights & Paid Holiday
Opportunity Code: MT-PEK-19
Age range of students: 16+
What courses are the teacher(s) expected to teach? General English, English Conversation, IELTS, Business English
Typical working hours: 10am to 7pm / 12pm to 9pm (with one hour lunch break)
Next available start dates – 6 months programme:
- w/b 17 June 2019 (immediate start) x2
- w/b 01 July 2019
- w/b 05 October 2019
- w/b 04 Nov 2019
Due to the local China visa requirement, we can only accept UK/US/Canada passport holders for this academic exchange programme
Teaching English as a visiting lecturer in one of our specially-selected partner schools in Beijing. Guaranteed monthly pay with free housing. Paid holiday to Korea for exchanges longer than 3 months. Newly CELTA/TESOL Qualified EFL teachers are welcome to apply. No minimum teaching experience is required with CPD sessions provided. No document notarization is required. Experience and explore Chinese culture and teaching, wwhile being looked after by local staff from an accredited UK school.
Roxinford Education Group is looking for CELTA/DELTA qualified teachers (or equivalent) to participate in the GT Academic Exchange programme to China. With this exchange programme, EFL teachers will be able to experience and explore Chinese culture and places of interest while knowing that they will be well looked after by professional local staff from Roxinford Education Group.
Teaching English as a visiting lecturer in one of our specially-selected partner schools in China. Free weekend trip (flight and hotel paid) to Hong Kong or Korea for exchanges longer than 3 months.
Guaranteed monthly remuneration with free accommodation, return flights from the UK to China, visa fee fully covered with a paid holiday (return flights and 2-night hotel paid) to Korea/Hong Kong for exchanges longer than 3 months.
Newly CELTA/TESOL Qualified EFL teachers are welcome to apply! No minimum teaching experience with full induction provided upon arrival in China including local information and teaching induction.
No document notarization is required. Straightforward visa application with full visa support from our UK based team. You will only need to submit your passport and passport sized photo to complete the China visa application.
You will be paid by Roxinford Education Group, not only that, but the teacher’s exchange visa, flight and accommodation will all be arranged and paid for by us! There really is nothing to lose and a wealth of experience to gain.
Feedback from teachers who participated in our exchange programme in China
TEACHER’S HOURS OF WORK, SALARY AND BENEFITS
- Monthly remuneration: starting from £1140.00 to £1556.00 per month pro-rata plus free accommodation. To work 5 days a week with 2 days off, office hours and work schedules may differ from school to school, total working hours is 40 hours per week excluding breaks, of which 24 hours are usually designated teaching hours. Office based class preparation required, 30 minutes for every 1 hour of teaching.
- Any additional teaching hours in excess of the 24 teaching hours per week (average over the course of the month and based on the number of days you are scheduled to work), will be paid at £14 to £16 per teaching contact hour.
- Paid holiday (return flight and 2 nights hotel paid) to Seoul or Hong Kong for exchanges longer than 3 months.
- Part of teacher’s pay can be made in local currency.
- Accommodation in China arranged and paid for by Roxinford Education Group (2 to 3 bedrooms shared apartments – one teacher per room, self-catering, electricity & water bills not included – around £50 for every 3 months).
- International flight to China arranged and paid for by Roxinford Education Group (deposit required).
- China airport transfer arranged and paid for by Roxinford Education Group.
- China exchange visa arranged and paid for by Roxinford Education Group.
- Work with a reputable UK company. We are here to help! You will be met by our local team upon arrival at the airport. Our local team will assist you in settling in at your accommodation and you will have a free day to rest well before your induction at our partner school on the following day. A mobile handset will be provided upon arrival with pre-installed useful apps to help you settle in China, and to be returned to our local team once your contract is ended in China.
TEACHER’S MAIN DUTIES
- Teaching 24 hours of well-prepared lessons each week using the materials and syllabus of the Roxinford Education Group’s partner school. You will have a minimum of two days off per week to be scheduled by the partner centre.
- Following all reasonable directions by the partner school management team.
- Non-teaching duties include invigilating exams, helping with placement tests, peer observation, attending INSETT, formal teacher meetings and observation feedback meeting.
- Maintaining excellent class administration including careful lesson preparation and record-keeping.
- Assisting with school admin tasks if asked.
- Reporting to the teachers’ room at least twenty minutes before class.
- Writing End of Course Reports prior to the end of each student’s course if required.
- Keeping accurate attendance records and informing your manager immediately if any discrepancies exist on your class registration.
- Ensuring all students under your care follow the partner school´s rules.
- Keeping the partner school DOS up to date with any student misbehaviour, absence from lessons, or any student welfare concerns.
- Advising the partner school DOS of any level discrepancies within your group.
- To provide professional consultancy, development of academic curriculum and educational programme delivery – sharing best practice, useful materials and teaching experience with colleagues.
- Reporting to the Roxinford Education Group Academic Exchange Programme management team and our local staff on a regular basis.
Please note that it will be very important to respect local Chinese culture and laws during your stay. Don’t worry though – our staff will provide you with a full induction upon arrival!
- CELTA or equivalent
- An undergraduate degree
- Effective communication skills
- Great interpersonal skills
- Computer literacy
- Flexibility and sense of adventure!
- More than a years’ teaching experience
- Experience of teaching overseas
- Young Learner teaching experience and/or qualification e.g. PGCE, CERT-YL, TYLEC
- Postgraduate teaching qualification
Should we invite you for interview…
We will require two recent and relevant referees. Any gaps in your CV will need to be explained satisfactorily.Salary: starting from £1140.00 to £1556.00 p/m + free accommodation