Online ESL (work from home) Teacher, FT/PT hrs available
Website m2r Limited
m2r Education are working with a number of online English Language companies who need Teachers to deliver online lessons from the comfort of their own home. A job which fits in with your lifestyle, offers you flexibility with a huge sense of fulfilment – what could be better?
Up until now, the thought of teaching online may never have crossed your mind. However, as we all know, times have changed. Demand for online learning has increased tremendously, especially English.
Whether you are an experienced teacher or venturing into the unknown, we can help. You will receive full training and the opportunity to become a certified ESL Teacher.
What do you need?
• Robust internet connection (Ideally 20Mbps)
• HD webcam, headset with microphone needed
• Windows or Mac OS with min 4GB RAM and fast processor (i5 etc)
• A clear accent and English fluency
• A Bachelor degree
• A 120hr ESL qualification (TEFL, CELTA, TESOL etc) We can help you with this, please ask for more details
• 6 hours spare per week (minimum)
• Loads of enthusiasm!
What does the role involve?
• Teach English to (mainly) children, aged between 5 – 10, using lesson plans
• Lessons are generally between 25 – 60 minutes long
• Mainly 1-2-1 lessons. If groups, they tend to be small, typically no more than 6 in one lesson.
What can I earn?
• Naturally, this primarily depends on your experience.
• Online ESL companies tend to pay an hourly rate with the opportunity to earn bonuses based on your performance. This could be up to £25!
• The more committed and enthusiastic you are, the more you will earn.
• Pay is monthly, generally by bank transfer or another form of online payment (PayPal, Payoneer etc).