MADRID AND BARCELONA – LOCALLY BASED BUSINESS EFL TEACHERS
Website marcus evans linguarama
Details of Position
marcus evans linguarama – Madrid and Barcelona
marcus evans Linguarama is a leading UK-based language training company which specialises in teaching languages to businesses for work-related purposes. We have a range of thriving training centres in attractive cities across Europe.
marcus evans linguarama Madrid and Barcelona are well established centres with a range of major contracts with international clients. We are looking for an experienced full-time trainer for Madrid and locally based supply teachers of Business English with recognised TEFL qualifications and preferably two years’ relevant experience, teaching on major in-company contracts for key international clients in and around the cities.
We are looking for one full-time trainer and also locally based teachers as these are part-time positions commencing asap. Classes will take place at a variety of locations and may include early morning and early evening classes. For freelance positions, given the nature of the schedules, we can only consider applications from teachers already based in Madrid and Barcelona.
Applicants for both locations should be fully qualified, committed and experienced teachers . The successful applicants will be involved in teaching needs related business English courses to executives from international companies.
To be considered for interview please e-mail a copy of your CV via the link below.
Alternatively,please send it by post to The Personnel Department, marcus evans Linguarama, 101 Finsbury Pavement, London EC2A 1RS
Previously unsuccessful applicants should not apply.
Information about our centres in Madrid and Barcelona can be found on our website.
Preferred qualifications: Cambridge CELTA, Trinity CertTESOL.
Teaching experience: 1 years
Native level English speaker preferred
Applicants should be native level English speakers with:
– a degree;
– valid working papers for the EU;
– a recognised* TEFL qualification (ie, Cambridge ESOL CELTA; CTEFLA; Trinity Cert TESOL or equivalent;
– a minimum of two years’ relevant experience;
* Linguarama does not consider initial TEFL training taken by correspondence course to be valid.
Salary and Benefits
For those joining our company we offer the following:
– a competitive salary varying according to experience;
– induction, on-going training and support;
– an excellent range of materials;
– opportunities for structured career development;
– a professional, positive and supportive teaching environment.