Qualified Native English-Speaking Teacher needed in New Cambridge Institute
Website New Cambridge Institute Treviso
New Cambridge Institute, one of the Authorised Cambridge English Exam Centres in the Veneto Region (Italy), is seeking qualified Native English-Speaking Teachers for its school in Treviso for next academic year 2021/2022.
· CELTA and/or TEFL or equivalent teaching qualification
· A University Degree
· A good attitude and friendly personality, willingness to work as part of our team of teachers with either adults or young learners.
· Teaching experience, in similar working environment. However, newly qualified teachers with the right attitude and approach to professional development will be considered, and are welcome to apply.
· Teachers with experience of training Cambridge Examinations are particularly encouraged to apply.
· A comfortable and secure working environment just outside the city Centre of Treviso, working as part of a team of Native and Bilingual English teachers.
· Group and Individual classes of adults, teenagers and children, from Young learners to Proficiency levels.
· Cambridge English Preparation courses in Public and State Schools in the Area of Treviso.
· A dedicated Admin Staff able to assist with any academic issues.
If you feel you fit these criteria, are interested and available to work with us, then please send your CV and cover letter.
To apply for this job please visit www.newcambridgetreviso.it.