Website New Concept School
Concept Arts & Training School currently has a variety of courses and “research” classes.
Our school is the leader of the education system in Beijing as well as in China because we have over twenty years experience in this industry. Concept Arts & Training School currently has a variety of courses and “research” classes, including several for pre-school, primary school and secondary school. Apart from English, New Concept offers supplementary courses such as Chinese and math as well as comprehensive quality training courses, which includes Chinese studies, art and physical education. To acommodate the different learning levels of students, the school also provides synchronization classes, “VIP” classes and one-to-one tutoring in order to provide a flexible class selection for students within the same grade. New Concept will continue to expand its course selection, in order to satisfy the diverse and individualized requests of our students and parents.
With a professional and devoted teachers team, exclusively developed teaching materials, individualized counseling and interaction with our school communities, the school has won a good social reputation. By focusing on the level of our students and the needs of the parents, the school sets relevant courses to best supplement the Chinese education system. The school tries its best to comprehensively help students improve their ability to learn individually, boost problem-solving skills and refine their test-taking and creative skills.
Teacher introductions: Two parts– Public School Courses and New Concept Supplementary School Courses
- Morning Classes:
- We work in the public schools which we cooperate with. The schools are located in Xicheng District, Fangzhuan and Dongcheng District. Most are close to the city center and accessible by subway. There are about a dozen grades in New Concept now: Elementary school (grade 1-6), Junior high(grade 7-9) and Senior high school(grade 10-11). Most of these classes are in the morning between 8 o’clock to 12 o’clock. A single grade will be divided into four or five 35 minutes classes in one morning.
- Afternoon Classes:
- Afternoon classes take place in the various New Concept Campus’ (Xicheng ,Fangzhuan or Shijingshan). Each of these classes lasts for two hours with a single group of students.
- Evening Classes:
- These are in the same style as the afternoon classes, you can choose whether you want to work in the evening or not. Classes are either between 6 and 7:30 pm or between 6 and 8 pm.
Our office is in Vancouver, we will have interview in our office or phone interview first. After the interview, we will help you to apply all the documents you need and then you are good to go. We have people who work in China that are ready to take good care of our employees.
Eligible Candidates: Licensed Teacher, ESL Instructor
Student Level: All Levels
Monthly Salary: USD 3000 – 5200
- Work visa and Foreign Expert Certificate
- Chinese holidays and Summer/Winter Vacation
- Comfortable, private living quarters and 2000RMB housing stipend
5000RMB flight subsidy per year
- Delicious, free meal for lunch
- High-end medical insurance
Qualifications and Requirements
Required Certificates: TESL/TEFL Certificate
Education Required: Bachelor
Minimum Teaching Experience: 2
Major: Education program or English
If you are not a graduate by Education program or English program, you must have 2 years of working experience at least, but they do not have to be related to the education industry. We have the a complete training systerm to who apply for our job. We need the person who is not only patient but also passionate. Most of our students are in elementary school so the candidate should like working with children to more easily adapt to the job as well as be suitable for our school.