TEACHING POSITIONS IN SEVILLE
Website Take English
3 full-time Teaching Positions in Seville 2020/21 Academic Year.
We teach all ages: from 4 years to adults.
The school is located in a lively neighbourhood, really well-connected with the rest of the city: by bus or bike, and 5 minutes from city centre via underground.
Monday-Thursday, afternoons only.
WELL PAID from the first year with continuing teachers receiving a pay increment for their second year.
We are only interested in VOCATIONAL TEACHERS who love teaching and wish to develop.
Details of Position
Founded in 2006, TAKE ENGLISH is a registered Trinity College examination centre and authorised University of Cambridge preparation centre located in the east of the city of Seville, in a lively neighbourhood two minutes’ walk from the metro line which will connect you with the city centre in 5 minutes (alternatively there are options to travel easily by bus or with the city’s public bike network).
We have a fantastic team of 17 teachers and administrative staff, and we pride ourselves on our great working atmosphere and our many students whom all our teachers say are so much fun to teach! Our in-house training allows our teachers to develop professionally by sharing ideas together and collaborating to find creative solutions to all teaching’s challenges!
For the coming academic year 2020/21, we are excited to be able to offer 3 full-time opportunities in which you’ll teach English to children, teenagers and adults using a practical approach focussed on developing our students’ skills and helping them gain confidence listening to and speaking English through the use of games, music and creative activities.
Take English belongs to the following professional organisations:
– ACEIA (Asociacin de centros de enseanza de idiomas de Andaluca)
– FECEI (Federacin espaola de centros de enseanza de idiomas)
– Trinity College Registered Examination Centre
– Cambridge English Collaborating Centre
Our senior teachers and administrative staff are on-hand to provide continued support throughout the course and, as members of ACEIA (Andalusian Association of Foreign Language Centres) and FECEI (Spanish Federation of Foreign Language Centres), we are constantly kept up to date with the latest trends in education and the English-teaching industry!
We have contracts ranging from 20-23+ hours (depending on your profile) working only afternoons Monday to Thursday (you may be offered optional additional work, such as morning classes, workshops or private classes).
For a 22-hour contract, you will receive a gross-monthly wage of 1,250, with fully paid Christmas, Easter, local, regional and national holidays.
We will formalize contract on Wednesday 9th September, when we have a three-day induction programme, starting classes on Tuesday 15th September
– CELTA/Trinity CertTESOL certificate
– Native level skills, fluency and accent
– One year’s experience teaching young learners and/or teenagers
– We look for vocational teachers who want to develop and who love what they do!
– Professional, friendly and approachable manner
– Ability to build rapport, adapt and be flexible
– Good organisational and planning skills
– EU passport/work permission
Salary and Benefits
– Contract options of 20-23 hours per week (not inc. optional extras)
– 22 hour contract = 1,250 gross + performance bonuses
– Teachers who stay on for a second course will receive an increment in salary
– Contract from September 2020 to end of June 2021 inc. general health coverage
– Paid holidays, at Christmas, Easter, Feria, local, regional, and national bank holidays
– We also help in finding accommodation in the town