Early Years Teacher
Website The International School of Europe Kiddy English
THE INTERNATIONAL SCHOOL OF EUROPE (Kiddy English) is seeking to appoint an Early Years Teacher, for children aged 2-3 years old, to join us in November 2020. Candidates should be well-qualified, committed to high standards, interested in using innovative approaches to learning and enthusiastic about promoting international understanding.
We encourage applicants to apply as soon as possible and interviews will be held on a rolling basis via Skype.
We are seeking to appoint an Early Years Teacher to join the team, working in our Pre Kindergarten classroom (2-3 years old). The brief is to work as part of a supportive and innovative pre school and knowledge of the EYFS and the Reggio Emilia approach would be a distinct advantage. The ideal candidate would be interested in supporting the work of the school through excellent classroom practice.
Essential qualifications for ISE applicants: A three or four year degree BA in Early Childhood Education and Care or B.ED Early Years Education OR B.Ed in Primary Education with specialisation in Early Years and where age group is clearly stated on certification B.Ed Primary (3-11).
OR Alternatively Undergraduate Degree and PGCE/PGDE (Early years focus) –
Colleagues should also:
• Be a mother tongue English speaker
• Preferably have experience within an international, bilingual or multilingual context.
• Be enthusiastic and passionate teachers/leaders. A love of the subject and the ability to convey this successfully to students is essential.
• Be an EU passport holder or already be in possession of a valid visa that enables to work in Italy.
If you are highly-motivated and constructive team player with high expectations, enthusiasm, excellent interpersonal skills and a sense of humour, then we look forward to hearing from you. Why work with us?
• A school ethos based on community and internationalism that holds the child at its centre
• A well-organised, stimulating indoor and outdoor learning environment conducive to learning
• Professional development during employment
• A competitive salary
• Support settling into Italy with our Relocation Agents
• 75% discount on tuition fees for teachers’ children
The school is one of several very successful Italian schools belonging to ISE (International School of Europe) which in turn is part of Inspired (https://inspirededu.com), a worldwide network of premium schools offering global best practice and professional development.
When completing this application form, it is particularly important that candidates include the following: • Supporting Statement (within the box provided) which clearly outlines why you are interested in the role and in the school; • CV with photo (as an attached supporting document); • Contact details of three referees (within the box provided), one of which must be supervisor from current/most recent appointment.
If there are any questions please feel free to contact Ms Mimosa Cardin, the Head of School at firstname.lastname@example.org
The person appointed will be expected to start work for induction in November 2020, before which date a criminal records check will need to be completed as part of our safer recruitment and child safeguarding policiesSalary: Competitive
To apply for this job please visit www.internationalschoolofeurope.it.