BUSINESS ENGLISH TEACHERS – ROME + MILAN
Website TJ Taylor
Recruiting 2 Business English Teachers for January, in Rome and Milan
– interesting and motivated students
– stable compensation package and training opportunities
– top 5, progressive school, established in 2003
– suitable only for candidates already resident in Italy with previous teaching experience
– please email your CV
Details of Position
We are recruiting 2 Business English teachers for a January start – 1 in Milan and 1 in Rome.
The ideal candidate enjoys teaching and coaching managers and employees, to help them use English better in a professional environment.
The Milan position is fulltime.
The Rome position is part-time with blocks of hours, either as an associate or freelance, and a car is useful but not essential.
Founded in 2003, TJ Taylor has been nominated one of the Top 5 language training companies in Milan for quality, and we are also a member of IATEFL and Federlingue.
We work in-company and believe in creating a supportive working atmosphere, with professional colleagues, staff training, substantial didactic freedom, and interesting students.
In candidates we’re looking for previous corporate experience and a commitment to continuous development.
Our working week is Monday to Friday, with no weekends, and our trainers not only teach but also design courses and provide support to the students. Teachers can also develop their skills beyond classroom delivery to coaching, content development, testing, and even account management.
If this sounds interesting, or you want to find out what its like to work at TJ Taylor, we would love to hear from you – please visit the careers area of our website by clicking the ‘apply’ link below and email us your CV and introduction.
– at least 1 year of experience in language training, preferably in a corporate environment.
– a recognised TEFL certificate with a substantial classroom practice component
– priority will be given to candidates with experience in the application of English to financial services or skills training.
– native level English speaker with work papers in order
– good educational background and IT skills
– please only apply if you are already resident in or around Milan and Rome
Salary and Benefits
We offer a competitive local salary, with various types of contract offered according to the candidate’s preferences, including a fixed monthly salary contract, plus benefits, end of contract bonus, paid holidays, technology discounts and CPD.
To apply for this job please visit www.tjtaylor.net.