The premier provider of Primary, Secondary and SEN Teachers and School Support Staff
Newly Qualified or Experienced English teachers – Key Stage 3- 5 – Ealing, West London – ‘Outstanding’ Ofsted School 2019 – Permanent role starting September 2019
Are you a newly qualified or experienced English Teacher looking for a permanent role to start this September? Would you be keen to work in a school that places emphasis on the English curriculum through a stimulating curriculum and promoting a love for reading?
Tradewind, Permanent division, are currently working with this inspirational secondary school in Ealing, West London! They are now looking to appoint a creative English Teacher for September 2019 as soon as possible!
***English Teacher – Key Stage 3 -4 (Potential to teach KS5 in the future)
***Permanent role based in Ealing, West London – MPS1 -MPS6
*** Excellent Transport Links
About the School – English Teacher – Ealing, West London
Based in the bustling borough of Ealing, this school is walking distance from Southall station and is easy to commute through various transport links. The school has recently undergone an Ofsted this May and has been graded as an Outstanding school! This exceptional secondary school sees the English subject as the heart of the curriculum and therefore promotes a love of this subject through their passionate English Teachers! The school has seen through the successful English A-level results that their students achieve often offer pathways to fantastic universities and career paths. The school is noted for its exemplary behaviour and happy learners, where teachers are role models to the students. The school is home to large spacious facilities and a well-resourced English department. Furthermore, this excellent school is offering a fantastic induction programme for NQTs where they will be given all the support to become an outstanding practitioner.
About the Role – English Teacher – Ealing, West London
- The post holder for this English Teacher position should be finishing their university training year or have secondary QTS.
- The successful candidate will have experience of teaching within UK secondary schools.
- This school is a pleasant, high-expectation school that has high expectations of both its teachers and students.
- The school has a modern English department that consists of three full time teachers who are fully experienced and enjoy their teaching. They are looking for an outgoing individual who will get stuck in with the departments’ initiatives to promote English within school.
- The school offers leading professional development for all staff and has great induction prospects for an NQT.
How to apply – English Teacher – Ealing, West London
If you would like extra information on this English teaching position, then please contact Megan at Tradewind on 0207 845 5481 as soon as possible for a confidential discussion. Alternatively, please email your CV to [email protected] for an immediate call back!