The Teaching Apprenticeship Programme offers a unique opportunity to put your practical teaching skills to the test before you land your first paid teaching position.
The programme is a joint initiative with KKCL English. You will be working as a Teaching Assistant in a mixed international online class, with some learners from the REFUAID project.
You will gain first-hand knowledge, along with a variety of skills and experience in the real online classroom, making you better prepared for exciting TEFL job opportunities.
How to Apply
Express your interest by providing your name and email address.
- We aim to respond to all applicants within 3 working days
- You will receive further information on the teaching context
Once approved, pay the required registration fee and start your course.
- Sponsored spaces are limited and is offered first come, first served
- Make sure to start your course before the application deadline
Complete online trainee teacher registration form and start teaching.
- You need to record a short video introduction
- Your English level should be at CEFR C1+
- Start your 10 hours of online teaching
A joint initiative with KKCL English – a British Council accredited school
Practice what you learned in a real-life online classroom
Receive tips and guidance from highly experienced teachers
Get ahead in job interviews with a work reference letter