Gallery Teachers is delighted to be able to provide a wide spectrum of exciting tailored programmes that can be adapted to suit your group’s particular needs and interests. Some of our special courses have emphasised drama, literature, and local culture. We also have experience with designing courses for Erasmus, local government funded projects and English exam students.
Here is a sample of our tailored programmes:
- English + Art / Music / Dance Workshops & Masterclasses in world famous institutions (e.g. Royal Academy of Music, Royal College of Music, Saatchi Gallery)
- General English / Business English + Study & Employability Skills Workshop + Industry Visits > Exam Preparation Courses
- Engineering and Design Related Workshops (e.g. Unlikely Inspiration, Design Cycle)
- Tailor Made Science Workshops for primary / high school students – e.g. Science Fair, Hunter or the Hunted
- British Culture Experience including British Etiquette Masterclass, horse riding, rowing, formal banquet experience and many more
- High School Immersion Experience with leading UK schools and colleges including bespoke workshops (e.g. Think like an Oxbridge Student)
- Drama Workshop: Mini-Shakespeare Play + Create YourOwn Play including visits to London West End theatres and theatrical workshops giving students the rare opportunity to perform scenes, songs and dances from different theatre shows
- Academic visits / masterclasses / lectures & seminars at top UK universities including University of Cambridge and University of Oxford, given by leading professors in departments of interest / department representatives
- Classic Guided Tour of Britain > Wine and Food Pairing Event for Parents
If this is something you might like to run for your students, simply get in touch!