Celtic English AcademyUK
About Celtic English Academy
Celtic English Academy is a British Council and IALC accredited English language centre, providing
courses for over 10 years. Each year we welcome over 1000 students from 55 different nationalities.
It’s main centre is situated in Cardiff, the capital city of Wales and it’s Junior summer centre is
located in Colwyn Bay, in North Wales.
Wales was voted as the Best UK Youth Travel Destination (British Travel Awards, 2016) and came out
in the Lonely Planet Top Ten Regions of the World to Visit (2017). For young learners we offer a
fantastic opportunity to learn English, discover Wales and experience something new. With a
brilliant location by the seaside, at Rydal Penrhos boarding school in Colwyn Bay, juniors can feel a
part of the local community.
Junior Summer Programme
The programme includes 15 hours of General English in the mornings,
with a range of activities in the afternoon including the unique adventure opportunities that the region can offer.
• 15 hours of General English per week with
morning lessons from Thursday to Monday
• 4 sports or cultural activities per week
• 6 evening activities per week
• 2 half-day excursions per week
• 1 full-day excursion per week
• Shared boarding school accommodation
• Full-board, 3 meals a day
• Weekly laundry
• Free WiFi access in the accommodation
• Return airport transfers (at a separate cost)
with arrivals and departures on Wednesdays