Emerald Dublin Trinity CollegeIreland
- Availability :
- Accommodation Type :
- Location :
About Emerald Dublin Trinity College
The Emerald Cultural Institute has had over twenty-five years of experience in providing quality language, professional development and cultural programmes to groups and individuals of all ages and from more than 50 countries worldwide.
Our summer centres are modern complexes set in their own grounds, ideal for junior students attending our summer programmes. They are all located in residential areas, within easy reach of Dublin city-centre by bus or tram.
- The Residence is within easy access of the main campus and just a stone’s throw from the Emerald headquarters at Palmerston Park. The beautiful Victorian park also borders the Trinity Hall grounds.
- Located in the centre of Dublin, Trinity College is one of the most prestigous landmarks in the city. A two minute walk to the upmarket shopping area of Grafton Street and a 5 minute stroll to St. Stephen's Green.
- Students attending this programme will be accommodated in Trinity Hall Residence located in the beautiful and prestigious residential area of Dartry.
- Access to sports centre and guidance of instructors with swimming pool, climbing wall, squash courts, dance studios, indoor sports hall.
- Extensive playing fields for outdoor sports and games, including tennis facilities, rugby and cricket pitches.