KKCL Harrow SchoolUK
- Availability :
- 12 July / 19 July / 26 July / 2 August 2022
- Accommodation Type :
- Harrow School Boarding House - single & limited shared rooms for younger students (shared bathrooms)
- Location :
- Harrow On The Hill, London
About KKCL Harrow School
This year KKCL have taken up residence in one of the most prestigious boarding schools in Britain – Harrow School. Established in 1572 and steeped in history, Harrow School has been synonymous with wealth & privilege for centuries. Our students will follow in the footsteps of the giants of old, to live like Harrovians just as Lord Byron and Prime Minister Sir Winston Churchill once did.
We will take the students on a journey of discovery, including the historical Speech Room which hosted kings, queens and prime ministers, and the historical heart of the School – the 4th Form Room – where Harrow School really began over 400 years ago. You will have unique opportunities to explore the Harrow School buildings during your stay, and see where many famous movies have been filmed, including the Harry Potter series.
- Founded in 1572 under a Royal Charter granted by Queen Elizabeth I and with over 400 years of history, Harrow School has been synonymous with wealth & privilege for centuries - it is indeed one of the most prestigious boarding schools in Britain.
- A 300-acre estate, with breathtaking views over London, combining traditions with modern-day use of the historical Fourth Form Room and Speech Room; state-of-the-art facilities including a sports center, tennis courts, an indoor swimming pool, water polo, a drama theatre, an athletics track and a 9-hole golf course.
- Follow in the footsteps of the Giants of Old, to live like one of the famous Harrovians: the poet Lord Byron, former British Prime Minister Sir Winston Churchill, the first Indian Prime Minister Jawaharlal Nehru, King Hussein of Jordan and many other elites from around the world.
- The boarding house is securely locked at all times and only KKCL students and members of staff have access. We will have our dedicated House Master and House Parent on hand to look after our students throughout the stay. The boarding houses are connected to our main academic centre at John Lyon's via a short walk through the picturesque village of Harrow-on-the-Hill.
- Only 20 minutes away from Central London and 30 minutes away from Heathrow Airport.