Oxford Int. London – New CrossUK
- Availability :
- Accommodation Type :
- Residence (En-suite)
- Location :
- London - New Cross
About Oxford Int. London – New Cross
Founded in 1891, Goldsmiths is a world renowned centre of The Arts with many famous artists, past and present, amongst its alumni – it now forms part of the University of London. The college is located in New Cross, South East London, only a stone’s throw away from historic Maritime Greenwich and well connected to the rest of London.
- 10 minutes by train to London Bridge from New Cross Gate
- Excellent en-suite accommodation arranged in flats with 24 hour security
- Modern and spacious classroom facilities and lecture halls
- Newly refurbished canteen (2014/2015) and servery
- Great Hall in the Richard Hoggart Building ideal for talent shows and formal ceremonies
- Student’s Union space used for evening discos and karaoke
- On campus shop, bank. cafe and coffee stand.
- Outdoor sports pitch offering leafy green space in central London.