Oxford Int. EastbourneUK
- Availability :
- Accommodation Type :
- Location :
About Oxford Int. Eastbourne
New for summer 2018 was our Eastbourne campus at the University of Brighton. Established in 1858, the University of Brighton is one of the UK’s most diverse and creative institutions. The Eastbourne campus is at the foot of the South Downs National Park and includes a 25-metre swimming pool, sports hall, artificial outdoor pitch and dance studio. The school is located 1/2 a mile from the Eastbourne seaside, which is known for its clean seas and beautiful beaches.
- 10-minute walk to seafront and beach.
- 15-minute walk to train station and town centre.
- Artificial sports field, indoor swimming pool and sports centre all opposite accommodation.
- Weekly BBQ with ice cream van on site.
- 80 minutes by train to London Victoria.