Oxford Int. EghamUK
- Availability :
- Accommodation Type :
- Location :
About Oxford Int. Egham
The Royal Holloway campus, dominated by gothic grandeur of the Founders Building, is set in 135 acres of parkland and situated 30km from Central London. It was founded in 1879 initially as a women-only college. At our Royal Holloway summer school, students get the chance to experience life at one of the UK’s top universities.
- 40 minutes from central London by train from nearby Egham station.
- Large, modern campus in stunning grounds.
- Lessons in the iconic Founder’s Building.
- State-of-the-art sports facilities including extensive outdoor sports fields, tennis courts, basketball courts and football pitches.
- Accommodation is typically configured in flats of six to eight bedrooms sharing a kitchen space
- Modern single en-suite bedrooms. Kitchens/social spaces in every block, furnished to a very high standard.