Home Forums ELT Workshops Accessing Meaningful CPD for Busy Teachers

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      Alexandra

Reflective Questions
      1. What have you achieved in the last 12 months professionally?
      2. What do you understand by professional development and how do you address your own professional development?
      3. What are your areas of interest professionally and how can you build upon these?
      4. What would you like to achieve professionally in the next 12 months and how do you plan to do this?

mj.pujol.twinam
      Participant

1. The complicates scenario has slowed down many projects and some projects have had to be cancelled.
      2. Professional development is to participate in workshops,talks,forums and discussions with like minded people.
      3. Linguistic interested.Attending seminars,participating in courses…
      4. To be able to improve and to learn new things.

ilknurkilic
      Participant

I joined a course-TESOL Advanced Practitioner Course. It was really ery much beneficial for me in terms of my professional development.

I observed some young learners classes, and I tried to teach a lesson at a kindergarten. This was something I have been enthusiastic about. I have been working with young adults for 23 years. Since I am teaching methodology courses at the university, it was important for me to experience teaching very young learners.

I joined a few free courses by British Council: English in Early Childhood and Assesment in ELT.

In the next 12 months I want to join some other workshops and write some blogs or articles.

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.