Grammar – what you thought you knew is wrong!
- 5th May 2022 at 5:42 pm #359081Aris QinKeymaster
Have a quick think about the reflective questions below in order to get the most out of the workshop:
1. Should teachers teach the grammatical rules in the book or the real rules of everyday language when it comes to tenses?
2. Is the lexical approach teachable or even practical?
3. Do you believe there is an order of acquisition when learning a foreign language?
- 19th May 2022 at 5:47 pm #360343remy.aounParticipant
Amazing session today! One of the greatest sessions I’ve watched! It raises so much awareness of how teachers should continue to evolve and inform their students about the English they may encounter in different cultures and contexts. Neil and Cristina are very passionate about the English language. Their masterclasses are a great indicator of that; I am always excited to watch them.
- 26th January 2023 at 1:47 pm #387592monnahafez100Participant
this session has changed my mindset .i really find it so reflective to what happens in my classes
- 20th August 2023 at 6:02 pm #414445silviaf.pParticipant
1. I guess it should be a well-balanced mixture of both ;-)!
2. I bet it’s both even here.
3. I think so, definitely, step by step everything can be achieved. Maybe if you need the language for some specific purposes and you lack time, you can give more importance to some features … !
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.