Home Forums GT TEFL Certification Course Reflection – Lesson Planning

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      Leon
      Keymaster

Reflect on what has been covered and agree or disagree with the information presented in this module.

Look back through the material and/or your notes and summarise and reflect further on…

• how you found the Module and the way you have felt;
      • the skills you have seen and practised in this Module. 

You do not need to write an essay, just some thoughts on what you have learned. You can use bullet points.

Remember to read at least two other postings and choose one to post a response.

Janice C.
      Keymaster

A good lesson plan is essential in order to deliver a good lesson, especially in case of emergency. I totally agreed a good lesson plan should be easy to follow by another teacher, it is not about lengthy lesson plan. It also help us as a teacher to think it through the whole lesson. For those who are newly qualified, it definitely gives more confidence when delivering a lesson.

irynaroubel
        Participant

I agree that thorough lesson planning helps to avoid lots of mistakes. It also makes you analyze your lesson from different perspectives.

irynaroubel
      Participant

If a teacher wants to have an engaging and effective lesson, lesson planning is a must. Lesson planning creates a vision of what we expect from the lesson, from our students and from ourselves. If you spend enough time on lesson planning, your students will feel involved and engaged.

Michael Lynch
      Participant

I loved this module. I´ve been in sales for 30 years and would never approach a potential client without planning each step and this course and especially this module has helped me to apply the same principles.

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.