Home Forums GT TEFL Certification Course Reflection – Teaching Pronunciation

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      Leon
      Keymaster

Reflect on what has been covered and agree or disagree with the information presented in this module.

Look back through the material and/or your notes and summarise and reflect further on…

• how you found the Module and the way you have felt;
      • the skills you have seen and practised in this Module. 

You do not need to write an essay, just some thoughts on what you have learned. You can use bullet points.

Remember to read at least two other postings and choose one to post a response.

Michael Lynch
      Participant

I found this lesson perticularly useful. Although I have been gradually adding more of the techniques from previous modules to my classes, this module has brought it all together nicely.

irynaroubel
        Participant

I agree that this module has some extremely useful ideas about teaching pronunciation which teachers can icorporate into their lessons.

irynaroubel
      Participant

I like the ideas presented in this module. Very often teachers don’t pay much attention to teaching pronunication. There can be a number of reasons for this: students don’t like it, it may seem boring, etc. But we should remember that one of the keys to successful communication is pronuncation. If you can express yourself clearly, there will be no problems with interacting.

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.