Discussion Topics Defining knowledge, wisdom, and ability
The value of knowledge, wisdom, and ability
- How would you define knowledge, wisdom, and ability in your own words?
- Can you share an example of each from your own life?
- What is the difference between having knowledge and having wisdom?
- How does one’s ability relate to knowledge and wisdom?
- Can you name a person you believe embodies knowledge, wisdom, and ability? Why did you choose this person?
- Why are knowledge, wisdom, and ability important in our lives?
- How do you acquire knowledge, develop wisdom, and improve your abilities?
- Can you share a time when your knowledge, wisdom, or ability helped you in a difficult situation?
- How can we use our knowledge, wisdom, and abilities to help others?
- Do you think one of these three aspects is more important than the others? Why or why not?
Remember to check out the rules and instruction page
before joining your first speaking club session.
for Open Learning and join unlimited masterclasses and speaking club sessions. If you are already a member, log in
to register for this session.